Monday, June 6, 2011

Week #1 - Publishing/Leadership Project - THINK OUT LOUD Blog Post 1 of 2



Publishing/Leadership Project

I am excited to found out about the Publishing/Leadership project we will begin this month.  I really enjoyed doing my Action Research project and would like to continue doing research in my classroom next year.  Early on in my project a colleague mentioned to me that she thought my AR project would be a good MACUL presentation.  MACUL is the Michigan Association of Computer Users and Learners.  It is the largest educational technology conference in Michigan.  

Now that I am completing my research I would like to share it with other but I really don't even know how to get started.  I am thankful that Full Sail is going to guide us in sharing what we have learned.  I think it is a great way to wrap up a year of hard work and something I probably wouldn't pursue unless it is required.  

I still have a few details to wrap up for my AR data.  Due to some family illness I have been absent from my classroom the last few days.  I still have a couple students that need to finish an assessment or answer an exit survey to complete my Cycle 2 data.  I hope to be back in school tomorrow to wrap up Cycle 2.

1 comment: