Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE6 - Flash Part 6

HELP!!!
I lost the timeline.  After following along with the Lynda Flash tutorials, I decided it would be better to watch a few first then go back and go through the steps with the tutorial.  When it came time to practice, I opened the exercise files in Flash but I did not have a timeline.  Somehow the default setting got changed and my timeline was missing.  After looking through all the menus and trying several selections I decided to use Adobe help.  I did several queries on display timeline and hide timeline but could not find the information I needed.  Just when I was about to give up I found a pull down menu I had not tried.  I selected the first option on the menu and got my timeline back.  Now I can proceed with the tutorials.  If you ever lose your timeline in Flash, select the Animator option on the menu shown below.

No comments:

Post a Comment