Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE2 - Flash Part 2


It's taking me some time to learn Flash.  There are many steps, buttons, and features to learn.  I went through the first few chapters of the Lynda.com introductory Flash tutorial and then I took a break.  When I went back to the tutorial I felt like I needed to go over the first few chapters a second time before I could move on.  The coolest thing I have discovered in Flash so far is the Deco tool.   The Deco tool has many brushes like a tree brush, a flower brush, a flame brush, and a decoration brush.   The most of the objects in the graphic above were drawn with the Deco tool.    I'm working on learning how the keyframes work.  I understand how to set the frames on the timeline but I can't figure out how to change them once they are set.  I am stuck at this point.  Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to change the timing of the frames on the timeline by my next post so I can show you something I created with Flash that actually moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment