Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE4 - Flash Part 4



My Journey Continues

As I said in earlier posts, there is so much to learn in Flash.  I am overwhelmed at the moment.  It definitely will be doable, it will just take a lot of practice.  The software is so robust that you can do many things.  I look forward to using this program more and more so I can begin to feel like I actually know it.  Right now I am beginning to understand what it can do but I'm definitely not ready to animate something without the help of the tutorials.  I love the ideas of taking still graphics and giving them motion.  There are just a lot of steps to remember.  I also have several questions at this point.  I know Flash is used for website.  I wonder if you can use Flash animated graphics in video?  My question may be answered as I mover further into the tutorials.  I was struggling with changing keyframes earlier and that question was answered in a later tutorial.  I am moving slowly because I actually have to practice the steps several times before they work for me.  I have completed several of the tutorials and they are a great reference.  I think I would need to go through the entire set of tutorials several times before I could actually say that I know Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment